Monday, June 6, 2011

Profile Defenders Review - Reputatuon defense Review

Review of Profile Defenders

There are a lot of companies and rims in the Online Reputation management space these days. To be honest I had a very hard time finding one that fit what are company needed as well as one that was willing to do the job at hand in an efficient manner using the data that I supplied to them and most importantly had a reasonable cost for the task needed. 

The deal I ended up making with them was this:

"If you guys do an over and above stand out job than I will write a review on my personal blog to let others know how great your service truly is"

Well I am writing this today for a very important reason. The service works and it works incredibly well. Thanks to their diligence and excellent job done I have no more worries about people attacking my business because when you google me or my company nothing but positive results flow and that was the intention from the get go. Unfortunately there are a lot of shitty scams out there that advertise all over the place. For example Reputation.com was my intiital choice but they did such a horrible job I had to fire them and luckily hired the guys over at Profile Defenders and they got the job done in 2 weeks and hid the negative results so far down that nobody will ever find them. 

Thanks so much for the great work Profile Defenders this review is well granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment